"There is no doubt that the future of our state will and
must greatly depend upon the type of education and the way in which
we bring up our children as the future servants of Pakistan"
(Quaid-e-Azam, M. Ali Jinnah)
- IBIT LibraryIBIT Library have recent books on business & computer courses as well as Accounting, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing and related fields. more...
- ClassroomsOur Air-conditioned Classrooms are spacious, well-lit, and have comfortable seating. All class rooms are equipped with multimedia.
- IBIT at Glance
» 350+ Computers
» 1000+ Students
» IT, Marketing & Finance Specializations
» Library - (Online excess to international journals)
IBIT - Introduction
Effective and efficient organizations have now started seeing themselves as information age organizations. These organizations practice network intelligence as they have seen centralized intelligence and decentralized intelligence causing them more harm than good. Our graduates would provide the necessary impetus to tilt the balance from dynamic uncertain to stable certain dimension. "Institute of Business and Information Technology" (IBIT) is created to fulfill these aspirations and requirements of the business world.
The scope of IBIT's program is unlimited. The IT tools integrated with modern business practices will generate maximum productivity.
News & Events
- BBIT (Hons.) Admission Schedule - Fall 2015
Reserved Seat Merit Lists - BBIT (Hons.) - Admission Fall 2015
» PU Employee Seat
» PU Teacher Seat
» Overseas Seat
» Balochistan Seat
BBIT Hons. Merit Lists - Admission Fall 2015
» 4rth & Final - Morning
» 4rth & Final - Afternoon
» 3rd Merit List - Morning
» 3rd Merit List - Afternoon
» 2nd Merit List - Morning
» 2nd Merit List - Afternoon
» 1st Merit List - Morning
» 1st Merit List - Afternoon
» BBIT General Merit List
- Check Merit Score Check your Merit Score & Bio-Data by providing Form or Roll No.
- Graduate e-Directories
- Merit Calculator Calculate your merit by providing your academic details.
Transcript's Challan Form
» Final Transcript is free of cost.
» 1st transcript cost is Rs. 100
» 2nd transcript cost is Rs. 500
» 3rd & above cost is Rs. 1000
» Urgent Transcript cost is Rs. 1000