"There is no doubt that the future of our state will and
must greatly depend upon the type of education and the way in which
we bring up our children as the future servants of Pakistan"
(Quaid-e-Azam, M. Ali Jinnah)
- IBIT LibraryIBIT Library have recent books on business & computer courses as well as Accounting, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing and related fields. more...
- ClassroomsOur Air-conditioned Classrooms are spacious, well-lit, and have comfortable seating. All class rooms are equipped with multimedia.
- IBIT at Glance
» 350+ Computer's Labs
» 1000+ Students
» IT, Marketing & Finance Specializations
» Library - (Online excess to international journals)
IBIT - Introduction
Effective and efficient organizations have now started seeing themselves as information age organizations. These organizations practice network intelligence as they have seen centralized intelligence and decentralized intelligence causing them more harm than good. Our graduates would provide the necessary impetus to tilt the balance from dynamic uncertain to stable certain dimension. "Institute of Business and Information Technology" (IBIT) is created to fulfill these aspirations and requirements of the business world.
The scope of IBIT's program is unlimited. The IT tools integrated with modern business practices will generate maximum productivity.
News & Events
- BBIT (Hons.) Admission Schedule - Fall 2015
BBIT (Hons.) - Last Year Merit Scores (Fall 2014)
BBIT Morning : 82.422
BBIT Afternoon : 80.661
- MBIT F15 Admission - First & Final Merit List
- MBIT F15 Admission - Interview Schedule
- MBIT F15 Admission Test Result
MBIT Admission Fall 2015
Total Seat: 80
Admissions for MBIT Fall 2015 have been opened. Admission Forms are available at IBIT Admin Office. A Sixty (60) minute Admission Test will be comprised of Three Sections i.e. Finance, Marketing and Information Technology with equal distribution of Multiple Choice Questions.
MBIT Admission Fall 2015
Last Date of Form Submission:
August 13, 2014.
Admission Test: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 a.m.
Test Result Announcement: Mon Aug 17, 2015 03:30 p.m.
Interviews: Wed-Thu Aug 19 & 20 2015
First Merit List: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 a.m.
Last Date For Fee Submission: Fri Aug 28, 2015
Second Merit List (In case of Available Seats): Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:00 a.m.
Last Date For Fee Submission: Fri Sep 04, 2015
- Graduate e-Directories
- Merit Calculator Calculate your merit by providing your academic details.
Transcript's Challan Form
» Final Transcript is free of cost.
» 1st transcript cost is Rs. 100
» 2nd transcript cost is Rs. 500
» 3rd & above cost is Rs. 1000
» Urgent Transcript cost is Rs. 1000